- Group coaching Experience focused on health
- 4 week series in October, 2019, 2 hours each night cost $135 in advance
- Held at the Reiki Center, 1540 West Fifth Ave, Grandview, Oh 43212
- Monthly facilitated support group to follow (for graduates) to continue through the winter months.
- Guidance to set and meet your personal health goals for better health with a focus on nutrition
- Healthy food recipe and sharing each week
- Holistic focus: self-assessments each of the 4 weeks to determine priority goals
- Handouts and homework will help you stay engaged in your goals and in the group
- · Social media connection for sharing successes and challenges at any time of day
- · Group support with a skilled nurse facilitator
- Weekly centering practices to promote the “inner healer” to arise and assist.
- Facilitated Movement breaks for self care
It is possible to heal ourselves through movement! I have created 6 workshops designed to create greater freedom in your body and mind. We will meet at the beautiful gathering space called the All Life Center in Delaware Ohio and learn to free ourselves from patterns of restriction in a fun day full of self care. Continuing Education credits are available for Licensed Massage Therapists and Nurses. You may choose to attend all the workshops or just one. See you there!
Trager® is a pleasurable approach to movement education and mindbody integration. In both the table work and the self-guided inquiries, gentle touch and rhythmic movements teach the body how to be fully relaxed and mentally clear.
In this training, you will learn how to work from a lighter and more supported structure, and to cultivate feelings of freedom, openness and grounding. You’ll practice a complete session protocol using Trager principles of elongating, weighing, shimmering, swinging and more to facilitate a positive feeling experience!
Today, we work in pairs to help our clients/friends and family relax and rest! This approach is especially good for deep sleep.
Being with ourselves and others at the same time can be a challenge. Do you give too much of yourself away? Today, we reclaim our space for our own self care and self healing.